- Teaching quality English lessons to a wide range of levels and age groups. This post will give you exposure to a traditional private school, small-group style teaching, and also the possibility to work at some of the top rated public schools and businesses in Suzhou, China.
- Full time workload is: 80 teaching hours target per month (1 teaching hour=60 mins), 20 hours per week. Overtime is usually available,100RMB/h. Our school is busiest over the weekends, so days off (1 whole day off and 2 separated half days off ) are scheduled during the week.
- Contract (one year per term)
- Small to medium-sized groups
- 5-day work-week, with the chance to do some overtime
- A friendly informal atmosphere
- Chinese Teaching Assistants (TA’s) helping with each lesson
- Free Chinese classes provided by Chinese teaching department and our helpful TA’s
- Course books, with extra material where available per level
We Ask of You:
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate authorized by Chinese Government required,experienced preferred
- One year contract preferred, but shorter flexible contracts can be arranged
- You need to be physically able to deal with young and active children, energetic enthusiastic teenagers as well as professional business men and women.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 8,000-9000 RMB per month pre tax.
- International insurance plan provided – Reimbursement of 1,400RMB per year for those who have their own.
- A subway card or bicycle card to get around, or a (driver driven) car provided for further off-site lessons, or taxi reimbursement.
- Work Visa sponsorship and Foreign Experts Certificate
- Help to find accommodation and dealing with agencies/landlords. Financial help for deposits and / or limited advance rent payment, OR shared furnished apartment in a modern complex for 1,000 RMB per month if a room is available.
- 20 days paid holiday each year (including the public holiday)
- Flight reimbursement bonus of 4,000 RMB per year
- Contract completion bonus of 3,000 RMB
- A two month trial period for you and the school
Qualified candidates are invited to apply with a detailed resume, a copy (scanned if emailed) of your passport, and a minimum of one reference letter.
Contact telephone: +86 18006213099 +86 0512 65118525
Contact us: Mr. Jun Maemail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzhou HongN English Training Center is an all foreign teacher English training school, established in February 2006. Authorized by the Department of Education of Suzhou, and also obtained the certificate authorizing Employment of Foreign Experts, coded A23230031, from the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs.
HongN is the leading unit of Suzhou Non Governmental Education Chamber of Commerce, as well as the vice president of Jiangsu Province Non Governmental Education Chamber of Commerce. It is also the vice director of PCTE*.
The School features a staff of only foreign teachers, Chinese teaching assistant assisted, small class sizes and advanced teaching methods. All classes are taught by English native speakers and Chinese TAs follow up and help students review. Students range from children, primary, middle to high school students to adults and enterprise on-site training programs. The interactive, interest-oriented western teaching style will inspire students to speak and participate in a pure English environment. HongN believes in a student-centered principle, good teaching quality, low training price and sincere education service, to increase learning interests, confidence and improve communication skills.
HongN School has been collaborating with more than 20 public/private kindergarten, primary, middle school and high schools, providing stable foreign teachers for high quality English classes for them since 2007. HongN has always been a good recommendation for schools which features bilingual language learning style. It is one of the most influential and most renowned English Training centers in Suzhou.
Additionally, HongN has the Chinese department, which is for teaching foreigners English. Free Chinese lessons will be provided by Chinese teaching department and our helpful TA’s.